Here are some tips for baking:
- Always put your recipes in a plastic sleeve, so they will not be ruined
- To keep track of what you have and haven’t done you can cross off the ingredients (inside of the plastic sleeve) with an erasable marker. This way when you finish cooking or baking you can just erase the marks with a whiteboard eraser.
- Try to print out your recipes, to avoid a mess on computer
- Clean up as you go along to avoid large mess building up.
- Try to always keep a damp cloth nearby to avoid using wipes too much
- Baking should be exact, while cooking can be estimates
Hope that helps! Happy baking!